My Pearl Vision kit

JuHiZz

Pearl Vision VBL Concord Fade:
- 22" x 18" bass (Perhaps seeking for second..)
- 8" x 7" tom on its way, coming this week, not yet found in photos
- 10" x 8" tom
- 12" x 9" tom
- 14" x 14" floor tom
- 16" x 16" floor tom
- 13" x 6,5" Joey Jordison Signature snare

Cymbals:
- 14" Sabian AAX Xplosion haikat
- 21" Sabian AAX Raw Bell Dry ride
- 18" Sabian AAX Xplosion fast crash
- 16" Sabian AAX Xplosion fast crash
- 14" Sabian AAX Xplosion crash
- 8" Sabian AAX Splash
- 20" Sabian AAX Chinese

Other stuff & Hardware:
- Pearl PTM-10GH Tambourine
- Tama Iron Cobra Powerglide HP900PSWN
- Tama Iron Cobra Velo Glide HH805N
- Tama Roadpro Boom HC84BW
- Pearl S-900 Snare Stand
- Pearl BC-900 Boom Cymbal Stand
- Pearl C-900 Cymbal Stand
- Pearl CH-70 Cymbal Boom Arm
- Pearl CH-70 Cymbal Boom Arm

2underpar

Silver Member
Nice looking kit. I have a little older green Vision with the black hardware. I've always loved their tone.

STXBob

Gold Member
That is one pretty kit.

I love how even inexpensive "entry-level" kits these days are just f***ing pretty, compared to the 80s when I was starting out and you had your choice of like three wraps.

2underpar

Silver Member
That is one pretty kit.

I love how even inexpensive "entry-level" kits these days are just f***ing pretty, compared to the 80s when I was starting out and you had your choice of like three wraps.
I would say that the Visions are a step or two above "entry level" drums. I have a decent offer for mine and I'm having a hard time selling them because they sound so good. Though they are going to a good home of a person who will enjoy them so they are going.

JuHiZz

I would say that the Visions are a step or two above "entry level" drums. I have a decent offer for mine and I'm having a hard time selling them because they sound so good. Though they are going to a good home of a person who will enjoy them so they are going.
I agree.. I don't see them entry level kits.. If you don't want to compartmentalize vision series exactly to professional kit, I would say semi-professional/intermediate kit.. The difference between export and vision series is huge, also between target and vision series, let alone forum-series.. Enormous difference..

If I compare Vision drumkit to another brands.. We share our trainingplace with another band.. The drummer of that band has brand new Mapex HX Horizon kit.. I can see that kit an entry level kit when I tested that once.. When seeking of the kit, I tried also Mapex Meridian Birch and Maple kits in music store.. I would assimilate vision with Meridian Birch/Maple.. Comparing Vision to Tama kits, I would prefer assimilate Superstar classic and Vision..