My new Sabian fan boy banner came today :)

The guys at Greenbrier gave me this when I was leaving, because I mentioned I liked it, when I saw it on there wall, in the video making area of their ware house. It is 2 feet by 4 feet, and made of plastic.

I love this picture of Neil Peart :))

My guitarist friend works at a musical instrument store, and we practice at his house. He has a neon Sabian sign, which is way cool. Peace and goodwill.

I still want the poster of him on the raft with his red Superstars.

Oh god, me too.

The first drum shop I worked in had one, and I was in love with the thing.

I really wish I had figured out a way to get one of the banners.

Have you tried to contact / ask Tama about it? they might still have some :)

Are you kidding? That came out over 20 years ago. Tama long since ran out. When they come up on ebay (which is rare) they go for $300-$500 easily.

NAMM show banner indeed ...

The 2008 Summer NAMM in Nashville with MY banner behind us... I shared the booth with Bud LeCompte of LeCompte custom basses we used my MOjO Sonic speaker cabs.

DSCF0007.jpg

Left to right Fred Hammon of Hammon "Dark Star" bass pickups, Bud LeCompte and me holding one of my two; one of a kind LeCompte basses ...

I've used Sabian only since pretty much day one, for more than 10 years. Started out with B8's, then moved to AA's. This year I've jumped ship to Zildjian. Bought a Sweet Ride in the spring and just brought home 2 A Custom crashes tonight. They're so much thinner than my AA rock's, I'm going to crack them for sure, its only a matter of time. LOL. Next on my list is a pair of New Beat hats.

This year I've jumped ship to Zildjian.

Zildjian? On a Sticks4drums Sabian fanboy thread?? Man, you're messing with forces beyond your control here.

Sticks would ordinarily answer, but he saw this, dropped to the floor and has been rushed to emergency.......at this stage, recovery is looking doubtful. ;-)

I still have my Saturn and its not going anywhere. Although there are times I find myself yearning for the sound of a true maple shell. LOL the horror!!!

Well you have the boring cymbals, you may as well get the boring maple drums to go with them. :)

Nice banner. Great color. Be even nicer if you removed the logo. There's a logo removal thread going on in case you're interested.

I agree, logos are distracting.

A little acetone would clean that banner right up

Back