My new Sabian fan boy banner came today :)

S

sticks4drums

Today my new Sabian banner came that I ordered from Sabian. It goes up on the wall along with my Neil Peart, paragon banner, my Jeff Gorden banner, and my Mapex banner. :) Go ahead and make fun of me. I deserve it.

M

mediocrefunkybeat

This is the sound of me making fun and jeering. Yeah, you heard!

M

mediocrefunkybeat

I'm just surprised nobody is paying you by now!

If I needed a banner for each company's gear that I played, I would need a separate room just for the banners.

Toolate

Platinum Member
I think the term "fanboy" is enough for me..

Jealous of your dungeon very much... I might be a fanboy enough of something if I had one too. Better looking than the stone too.

MikeM

Platinum Member
Nice banner. Great color. Be even nicer if you removed the logo. There's a logo removal thread going on in case you're interested.

S

sticks4drums

Here is a pic of the Jeff banner, and Mike, that was mean. :( :)

S

sticks4drums

A Black Beauty and potentially a new bronze......almost warrants a Ludwig banner don't you think?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....that is one cool drum room!!
How about I just get a Black Beauty poster. Would that suffice? :)

S

sticks4drums

Nice!

That Neil Peart Paragon banner is hanging in my local drum shop. It's HUGE.
My son has one in his room, and I have one downstairs. I gave my buddy the same picture in poster form. Just not as big.

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Wow - it's like having your own NAMM show in there. Well, not really if you've ever been to the real NAMM show....but close enough ;)

S

sticks4drums

The guys at Greenbrier gave me this when I was leaving, because I mentioned I liked it, when I saw it on there wall, in the video making area of their ware house. It is 2 feet by 4 feet, and made of plastic.

S

sticks4drums

Hey Jakester. I got this at the Richmond race about 7 years ago. Thought it was cool. Apparently it was one of Jeff's practice tires.