My new job to pay off my new drums

S

sticks4drums

This is where I have been hanging out for the last 5 days. Still about a thousand acres of corn to go. The corn we a cultivation is not for human consumption. It has a very high starch content, and will be dried and sent to be turned into to fuel. This has been a lot of fun learning a new trade. I now have enough to have my kit sent to me. Should have pics by next week hopefully.
IMG_3130.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3126.jpg

So how many extra hours a week have you been pulling? All in the tractor, I presume? From the point-of-view of a suburban commando such as myself, it looks fun.

So how many extra hours a week have you been pulling? All in the tractor, I presume? From the point-of-view of a suburban commando such as myself, it looks fun.

Been doing 10 hour days. Many different fields. Lots of moving around.

Music and corn farming - both industries that you need a good ear for.

Love the John Deere ... the Harley Davidson of the tractor world​
Glad to see/hear agricultural fuel production "actually" exists ....​

Oh my... that's on big tractor. There's many of those here on Öland! <--- Click that, get educated guys! :)
You could do the fields here too!

I'm looking at some additional jobb, since I study, and want to buy nice stuff. Luckily I live at home.

Also, you should take a ride with that on the highway.

Love the John Deere ... the Harley Davidson of the tractor world​
Glad to see/hear agricultural fuel production "actually" exists ....​

It helps but still not efficient enough. Makes people feel good
When they buy a car with the ethenal label on. :)

Oh, man. Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted a chance to drive some of that really big farm and construction equipment like that. Damn. That's on my bucket list for sure. One day!

Oh, man. Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted a chance to drive some of that really big farm and construction equipment like that. Damn. That's on my bucket list for sure. One day!
It really is a cool way to spend the day. It has a climate controlled cabin, with a self inflating power adjustable seat. I have my iPhone plugged into the JVC stereo listening to my tunes. Just spending the day out in some field with not much around. Sure beats working in the city. :)

Back