My New Cymbal Setup (and hopefully my last)

Drumolator

Platinum Member
Well after many trades, giveaways, and purchases, here is my current and hopefully last / permanent cymbal setup.

Sabian (except where noted)
21" AA Bash Ride
18" AAX Studio Crash
17" AAX Studio Crash
16" Wuhan China
14" SR2 Hats (medium top, heavy bottom)

100_0510.JPG
100_0519.JPG

Peace and goodwill.

Last edited:
Does your right hand hate hitting crashes?! ;)

I am left handed and right footed, so I play open handed. So most of the cymbals are on the left. I play the ride and China with my left hand and play the crashes with either hand. Peace and goodwill.

Last edited:
And clear an entire room of your abode for a Blue Bell Ride shrine. Don't forget the candles, incense, and sacred scrolls.
I’m sure @Drumolator was no different when he hooked his 21” AA bash ride!! ? Have you “done a @Drumolator” @C.M. Jones and reached the end of your cymbal selection shenanigans with your new Zildjian pies? I’d have put my house on you playing S’ till the end...:unsure::)

I’m sure @Drumolator was no different when he hooked his 21” AA bash ride!! ? Have you “done a @Drumolator” @C.M. Jones and reached the end of your cymbal selection shenanigans with your new Zildjian pies? I’d have put my house on you playing S’ till the end...:unsure::)

My new A Avedis bronze will keep me set for quite some time. Cymbal shopping isn't in my foreseeable future. My opinion of the S line hasn't diminished at all. It just isn't the right sound for what I'm playing these days.

Back