My New Cymbal Setup (and hopefully my last)

Drumolator

Platinum Member
Does your right hand hate hitting crashes?! ;)
I am left handed and right footed, so I play open handed. So most of the cymbals are on the left. I play the ride and China with my left hand and play the crashes with either hand. Peace and goodwill.

Last edited:

Al Strange

And clear an entire room of your abode for a Blue Bell Ride shrine. Don't forget the candles, incense, and sacred scrolls.
I’m sure @Drumolator was no different when he hooked his 21” AA bash ride!! 😂 Have you “done a @Drumolator” @C.M. Jones and reached the end of your cymbal selection shenanigans with your new Zildjian pies? I’d have put my house on you playing S’ till the end...:unsure::)

C.M. Jones

I’m sure @Drumolator was no different when he hooked his 21” AA bash ride!! 😂 Have you “done a @Drumolator” @C.M. Jones and reached the end of your cymbal selection shenanigans with your new Zildjian pies? I’d have put my house on you playing S’ till the end...:unsure::)
My new A Avedis bronze will keep me set for quite some time. Cymbal shopping isn't in my foreseeable future. My opinion of the S line hasn't diminished at all. It just isn't the right sound for what I'm playing these days.