My new band got 3rd place at the Battle of the Bands last weekend

djkdrums

We actually only had 2 rehearsals and this was so much fun! I know we need to work on it, but we won $50 lol. This band was formed just to participate in the Battle of the bands which took place in local all-girls high school, but we already have another gig scheduled. Here are a few tunes from our set

that is great!!! I wish we could get a quarter of that many people out to our school Battle of the Bands. I usually coordinate it and run the sound, and I play in the teacher band as well....but in our school, no one likes "band" music. They just want to hear DJ's/animae /video game type electronica etc....and there is no one doing that in the school.

these bring back great memories of my HS days as well, and that is what set me on the great path of playing for my life, so don't stop!!

We would play the school dances/BOB's etc.. on Friday's, and then gigs in legit bars and clubs on Saturdays pretty much from my sophomore year on

Dan, I know you guys are probably all friends, but your singer has no vocal range. He needs help.

No gonna rain on your parade.
Nicely done and congratulations!!!!!
I know we have to work on it lol. Kids voted for us, came in 3rd out of 7 bands, we were surprised a little. Wish I had my cymbals, those HCS trash is so nasty

Back