My Music City Custom Snare Verdict

pgm554

Platinum Member
Now that pic is worth a thousand words-that's hilarious. Wait a minute is that you Dwight? Did you take a pic-that was 80s man.
My first job in the computer biz was maintaining computers for pharmacies back in the 80's before PC's.
I noticed the bottle with the skull and crossbones along with the whole sale price from Merck,($35 bucks) in the RX back room.

TK-421

So I’m guessing you’re disappointed with this drum . You’re ability to tune is not good and you’re getting frustrated. It happens .
Shoot me a pm and maybe I can help you out.
tuning drums is pretty difficult, a lot ( read most )of drummers can’t do it .
Anxiously awaiting C.M.’s response to this.

9DAA60BE-74A6-48BA-9EDC-C85B1317909F.jpeg

C.M. Jones

Drum Authority
So I’m guessing you’re disappointed with this drum . You’re ability to tune is not good and you’re getting frustrated. It happens .
On the contrary, I'm pleased beyond imagination with the drum, my ability to tune is unmatched by both mortal and deity, and I never allow frustration to grip me. Only tiny minds are vulnerable to that sentiment. My mind is massive. Just yesterday, for instance, neurons started spilling from my ears. I need to get a bigger skull.
Shoot me a pm and maybe I can help you out.
tuning drums is pretty difficult, a lot ( read most ) of drummers can’t do it .
Haven't you heard? I'm not "a lot of" or "most" drummers. I'm an ultra-special drummer. I'll be creating a museum soon to honor myself. I'll probably be its only visitor.

I can send you a PM if you'd find that gesture flattering. It will have nothing to do with tuning though.

Last edited:

ToneT

Drum Expert
"My ability to tune is unmatched by both mortal and deity."

Wow! I mean Wow!

Another classic line I'd like to employ sometime, with your permission.

cbphoto

Gold Member
On the contrary, I'm pleased beyond imagination with the drum, my ability to tune is unmatched by both mortal and deity, and I never allow frustration to grip me. Only tiny minds are vulnerable to that sentiment. My mind is massive. Just yesterday, for instance, neurons begin to spill from my ears. I need to get a bigger skull.

Haven't you heard? I'm not "a lot of" or "most" drummers. I'm an ultra-special drummer. I'll be creating a museum soon to honor myself. I'll probably be its only visitor.

I can send you a PM if you'd find that gesture flattering. It will have nothing to do with tuning though.
Well, *that* was worth the popcorn.

incrementalg

Gold Member
On the contrary, I'm pleased beyond imagination with the drum, my ability to tune is unmatched by both mortal and deity, and I never allow frustration to grip me. Only tiny minds are vulnerable to that sentiment. My mind is massive. Just yesterday, for instance, neurons begin to spill from my ears. I need to get a bigger skull.

I read this on a plane late last night and woke my wife up with my snickering.