My Grandson

Ryan Culberson

What a strapping young lad. 😵‍💫🤣

My daughter has wanted one of these since she was a little girl. She’s 24 now and crushing the adulting thing. Bought him with her own money. Talk about overpriced… good lawd he was expensive for what amounts to a walking genetic defect.

His name is Gollum. Appropriate, me thinks.
Proud grandpa here! LOL.

ED15EBD3-DF56-4937-908F-05E7422416E0.jpeg

A5AB6F82-75C9-4867-9AC1-9ED11A187E26.jpeg

Odd-Arne Oseberg

Platinum Member
The first pic could be a scene from some sort of mummy movie, but the second me thinks is just adorable.

I do have a weakness for cats, though.

Last edited:

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
Beautiful cats-just reading they are very intelligent, extroverted, and love human interaction. Interesting the mutations causing it also has pleiotropic effects on heart-so issues possible. Must not to big a concern since successful breeds. Natural mutations (single nucleotide polymorphisms) in a keratin gene it looks like. Striking appearance-mesmerizing blue eyes.

Bozozoid

Gold Member
Thankfully he made it through chemo but Doc says his hair will quickly grow back. Can you imagine waking in the middle of the night going down the basement to do some pad work and bald Barney was looking at you through the basement window?....HOLY! SHIT.

calan

Silver Member
Beautiful cats-just reading they are very intelligent, extroverted, and love human interaction. Interesting the mutations causing it also has pleiotropic effects on heart-so issues possible. Must not to big a concern since successful breeds. Natural mutations (single nucleotide polymorphisms) in a keratin gene it looks like. Striking appearance-mesmerizing blue eyes.
Also hypoallergenic, to the extent that there’s no fur with the related proteins to shed.