My furlough is over

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Happy day - after being off my work since last March, Disney has called me back to start at the end of this month. Thankfully my furlough is over. I am grateful they held my position so I had a career to go back to. A lot of the lower seniority cast members were terminated Back before the holidays.

ironically I was getting busy as a drummer so I’ll have to see how I can balance the two. I haven’t been in this position for ten years!

SharkSandwich

That's great!

Quai34

So, what do you do for Disney?

Quai34

Ha great!!!!

Otto

Platinum Member
Grats Bo!

Glad you have your steady job back.

BTW, I am thinking I might have seen you at DisneyLand back in 1986-ish in a band that had 2 drummers...? One was playing an e-kit and the other was playing acoustic?...or am I wrong?(trying to age regress someone by internet photo can be tricky)

No Way Jose

Silver Member
Is Disney open again?

drumnut87

awesome news! <3

Bozozoid

Things happen for a reason Bo. All's YOU have to do is satisfy the gods that be that left the doors open for you to walk through..

csnow

Happy day - after being off my work since last March, Disney has called me back to start at the end of this month. Thankfully my furlough is over. I am grateful they held my position so I had a career to go back to. A lot of the lower seniority cast members were terminated Back before the holidays.

ironically I was getting busy as a drummer so I’ll have to see how I can balance the two. I haven’t been in this position for ten years!
Congrats Bo - its been troubling times so the fact your survived is a testament to your craft and ability. I wish I could say that I can relate; but I can't, I realized very early that my abilities as a drummer would equate to homelessness and starvation.

rhumbagirl

Since they're hiring you back, are you going to ask them to make the rest of the band smaller this time! :oops: