My first cover online

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice! Loving the tom work in the 2nd chorus. On sound, your snare could do with brightening up a bit to balance the kits sound better.

veecharlie

Thank you!
Yes I agree, turned out the snare had too much low frequencies, he couldn’t really solve it without damaging the natural sound of it, but he said me he was going to look into it for the next time.

AzHeat

Platinum Member
Very well played! That song is a great example of one of the reason I like playing in worship band. There's just nothing straight forward about the particular genre. Keeps you on your toes all the time. :)

veecharlie

Very well played! That song is a great example of one of the reason I like playing in worship band. There's just nothing straight forward about the particular genre. Keeps you on your toes all the time. :)
Thank you!
Well, modern worship is pretty straight “caveman drumming”, which I learned to appreciate... but gospel or planetshakers, man Andy Harrison at drums he has some serious skills. In the original he doesn’t do anything of what I do there, I made my own twist of the song. He uses few fills portfolio but when he does he shreds the kit into two lol.