My ebay kit

kafkapenguin

So I have been putting together my first kit via ebay the last 3 or 4 months and am pretty much finished...started out with a Pearl 14/6 snare with stand and have the following: Pearl 18X14 Kick with a GP bass pedal, 13/10 Pearl Tom, 16/16 Tama Floor Tom, 20' Sabian Ride, 18' Sabian Crash/Ride, 16' Sabian Thin Crash, with straight stands and boom stands...and 14" Sabian High Hats with a Sonor stand...about the only thing I still want, is a 20 or 22' Ride with rivets....and so begins my first excursion into the world of Jazz drumming...

harryconway

Platinum Member
Indeed, pics .... or it didn't happen.​
eBay is a great way to go. I've bought and sold waaaaaaay more kits off eBay, than I've ever bought in a store.​

kafkapenguin

Where's the pics man' the pics??
lol! I'm still waiting for the Tom and Floor Tom to be delivered, I literally just finished winning my bids. Once I have it all I will indeed take some pics. So far I am very happy with all my purchases.

cheers!

kafkapenguin

My floor Tom arrived today and serendipitously, it matches my Kick perfectly! (a dark burgundy) What's odd is the Kick is a Pearl and the Floor Tom is a Tama. I didn't plan this but it's way cool. Now just the 13" Tom to find its way to my door and I'm all set.

cheers!