my collection of amedias

drumnut87

love my amedia cymbals, their quality, craftsmanship & sound are amazing, i recenly had a band breakup and never had all my cymbals in one place, so though i'd get a family photo. we have so far:

2x 18" thace series medium crashes
2x 20" thrace series regular rides
1x 19" thrace series thin ride (used as crash, really dark sounding!)
1x 16" thrace series crash (for when i need a quick crash and rapid decay)
1x 18" D-seres inverted bell china
1 set of 14" thrace series heavy hi hats (really chunky sounding and LOUD!)
1 set of 14" euphrates hi hats. (recent addition, havent had chance to use them yet)

i used to have a 17" thrace crash as well but some utter T**T used it without permission and cracked it. (i caught up with them and made them pay for the damage)

no doubt i'll add more to my collection as i go along.

if anyone wants some professional cymbals at a REALLY good pricing system, i would highly reccomend checking out amedia cymbals :D

tdscf2244.jpg

NouveauCliche

love my amedia cymbals, their quality, craftsmanship & sound are amazing, i recenly had a band breakup and never had all my cymbals in one place, so though i'd get a family photo. we have so far:

2x 18" thace series medium crashes
2x 20" thrace series regular rides
1x 19" thrace series thin ride (used as crash, really dark sounding!)
1x 16" thrace series crash (for when i need a quick crash and rapid decay)
1x 18" D-seres inverted bell china
1 set of 14" thrace series heavy hi hats (really chunky sounding and LOUD!)
1 set of 14" euphrates hi hats. (recent addition, havent had chance to use them yet)

i used to have a 17" thrace crash as well but some utter T**T used it without permission and cracked it. (i caught up with them and made them pay for the damage)

no doubt i'll add more to my collection as i go along.

if anyone wants some professional cymbals at a REALLY good pricing system, i would highly reccomend checking out amedia cymbals :D

View attachment 94866
I'm not super familiar with them - I've seen then in passing at NAMM but I don't remember much about them.

Looks great though - awesome bunch of cymbals for sure.

Ransan

Very nice collection you’ve amassed.

Does the inverted bell china have a good ping?
That looks interesting and tasty.

drumnut87

I'm not super familiar with them - I've seen then in passing at NAMM but I don't remember much about them.

Looks great though - awesome bunch of cymbals for sure.
id say give them a listen when you're next as NAMM if theyre there, dominick (the US rep) is aproachable and knowledgeable :) theyre hand made by a small team in downtown istanbul and can do custom cymbals if you want one :)

Very nice collection you’ve amassed.

Does the inverted bell china have a good ping?
That looks interesting and tasty.
yeah its got a gorgeous sound! heres a vid of my exact china, and it sound even better in person :)