My band's new album, and video!

Now released on CD, Amazon, Spotify and a numerous of other platforms. Vinyls are in the making but it's a bit of a delayed production post-covid... Anyway, here is our video for the first song on the album, and also a link to Spotify below.

YES!!!

and I want that van at ~1:32 in the video..and the house is pretty cool too

Thanks a lot 🙂. Yeah that is a gem of a place, in Sweden actually. A big area of abandoned old cars in the woods. Quite eerie...

Nice sounds! Great mix.

Killed it! REALLY fun song and the video was visually very interesting without being pretentious. 🤘😃

All I get us this:

20220903_074057.jpg

If I go to the YouTube link above I get the same issue. Was really wanting to hear Bangkok Haircut for some reason.

Sorry for a needless bump in the thread, but our video just surpassed 12k views in 14 days, so we all are a bit dumbfounded and stoked 😄. In comparison, the video for our first album reached 3k in about a year... Anyway, cheers and have a nice friday 🎸🤟
Congratulations mate! Nicely smashed!:D(y)

Sorry for a needless bump in the thread, but our video just surpassed 12k views in 14 days, so we all are a bit dumbfounded and stoked 😄. In comparison, the video for our first album reached 3k in about a year... Anyway, cheers and have a nice friday 🎸🤟

you have a place to stay in Ohio when you do the US tour!!!! :cool:

Second video released today, of a song from our latest record . Click the link if you somehow can't see it...

yep...going in my daily rotation!!!!

Back