My band's most recent music video

I'd be pissed off too, if my equipment hauler flipped over out in the boondocks. What kind of metal do you call that? Sounds kinda like Angry Cat Metal with just a tinge of Screach Owl Metal as a balance. Interesting. Hope all goes well with your debut album.

Very cool. Everything sounds great! Sounds a little like mixing maybe megadeath and something kinda like mastodon. Little bit of stoner/doom influence as well.

I'll be on the lookout for the album.

Thanks a lot guys ?. We had a lot of fun making the video, and usually the ideas go so far off the charts that we struggle to make things be serious enough for a video. But nice to hear that more people like it ?. I was using the kit I owned earlier for this video, a Mapex Saturn IV in doublebass setup, with my Paiste cymbals. Sold the kit to the metal club which we shot the video at, so it was easier to just use that kit.

Last edited:
Though I don’t play anything remotely like this, I’m not that pissed off, I have eclectic taste. I thought you guys were very tight. I think the song was well written, catchy and in turn holds its own.

Though the sound was Old School, fitting considering everyone’s age, your singer’s range and approach I think gives you more than just a traditional thrash sound of say Slayer or pre-Black album Metallica. It has an element like Sanctuary had, if you know who they were.

Last edited:
Man I never listen to this genre but this was an awesome video-everything just fits like a puzzle.

Though I don’t play anything remotely like this, I’m not that pissed off, I have eclectic taste. I thought you guys were very tight. I think the song was well written, catchy and in turn holds its own.

Though the sound was Old School, fitting considering everyone’s age, your singer’s range and approach I think gives you more than just a traditional thrash sound of say Slayer or pre-Black album Metallica. It has an element like Sanctuary had, if you know who they were.
I was getting a Rob Halford vibe from the singer... :unsure: (y)

Thanks, once again :). Yeah, I'm not that old myself (36) so the other guys in the band have some years ahead of me, I didn't get to grow up in the time period we draw most of the inspiration from, but I am still the biggest thrash metal fan I know of in my age group, I just happened to find this music later on, after it's hey-days. We do play a lot of covers from the 80's (Testament, Flotsam & Jetsam, Slayer, Exodus, Kreator, Destruction, Sodom etc.) and love that as well, we just finally had enough of our own material to make an album. This is also our vocalist first band as a singer, he used to play drums in a death metal band back in the 90's, but injured his back and couldn't play anymore. So he tried to sing after a while, and luckily sticked with it :).

Thanks, once again :). Yeah, I'm not that old myself (36) so the other guys in the band have some years ahead of me, I didn't get to grow up in the time period we draw most of the inspiration from, but I am still the biggest thrash metal fan I know of in my age group, I just happened to find this music later on, after it's hey-days. We do play a lot of covers from the 80's (Testament, Flotsam & Jetsam, Slayer, Exodus, Kreator, Destruction, Sodom etc.) and love that as well, we just finally had enough of our own material to make an album. This is also our vocalist first band as a singer, he used to play drums in a death metal band back in the 90's, but injured his back and couldn't play anymore. So he tried to sing after a while, and luckily sticked with it :).

I was going to say you look younger, but I there was always a chance you swam in the Fountain of Youth.

Nice that your singer can rebound like that. He’s quite talented then, especially since singing the way he is and not a Cookie Monster or the like. Good luck.

So, just a quick update here. We released our first album a week ago, if some of you liked the song above, you might wanna check out some more. Also available on most streaming services.... Under The Oak, album called "Ripped Up By The Roots".

So, just a quick update here. We released our first album a week ago, if some of you liked the song above, you might wanna check out some more. Also available on most streaming services.... Under The Oak, album called "Ripped Up By The Roots".

The Fountain is Awesome !!!

Chaos in the Pit...Awesome job-great video!
The members in your band look like the guys I ride with.

Not my style but well played. While stationed in Berlin Germany, one of the street name I liked was, Unter den Eichen, Under the Oaks, so I had to listen.

Back