My band's latest effort to impact on the annals of musical history....

Whoa! Stop motion animating is not easy or quick! How did that come about?

Congrats!

Whoa! Stop motion animating is not easy or quick! How did that come about?

Congrats!

Ta mate. Our bass player has far too much time on his hands. Plus, he plays bass so doesn't need to practice of course :)

Ta mate. Our bass player has far too much time on his hands. Plus, he plays bass so doesn't need to practice of course :)

Probably the most useful he's been to the band for the whole project!

I like this a lot. I love the fact that I don't have to work to understand the lyrics. Great mix to my ear. Superb. I enjoyed the music very very much. Catchy.

The video is off the charts funny. I really enjoyed it.

Much respect.

Do the guys in the clay band resemble you guys at all?

Or are they much better looking? :)

That was great. Real talent there and the animations are hilarious.
Gave me the picture of your band....and are those the small pubs you play in?

I would adore some stats on this if any were kept. How many total frames did he take? Did he do it all himself?

I like this a lot. I love the fact that I don't have to work to understand the lyrics. Great mix to my ear. Superb. I enjoyed the music very very much. Catchy.

The video is off the charts funny. I really enjoyed it.

Much respect.

Do the guys in the clay band resemble you guys at all?

Or are they much better looking? :)

Thanks mate. Means a lot.

I think he's done a great job at capturing us. Whether it actually resembles us as such I'm not entirely sure :)

ferringo%20fest_zpsvizrqjf3.jpg

Also, he's encapsulated lots of our idiosyncrasies. The guitarist always picks up dog turd on his shoe for example. I drop sticks and regularly flick the V's to all and sundry (for fun of course). We like a cigar on a night out. Singer rarely drinks alcohol, and is usually found drinking some kind of throat soothing concoction on stage.

It's taken him months to do. We're totally blown away with it. He's very artistic but this is definitely his high water mark.

That was great. Real talent there and the animations are hilarious.
Gave me the picture of your band....and are those the small pubs you play in?

Thanks mate.

Yes. We play lots of small pubs surprisingly enough :)

I would adore some stats on this if any were kept. How many total frames did he take? Did he do it all himself?

He did it all himself from scratch mate using an old Canon 550d on manual. 24 frames per second.

Software - Stopmotion pro. Finished in Adobe Premiere.

All the sets were hand built using tons of plasticine and patience. No green screen.

I literally have no idea what any of the above means....I just asked him your question and he responded....

Back