(My Band) Trikata - Corrupt Puppets

zambizzi

Platinum Member
Here's our newest effort, played at our last "Fat Wednesday" party at Fatty's Bar, in downtown Boise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOsD81WZ-YI

Camera mic SUCKS, so there isn't much clarity. I might try lining up the audio recording I made during the show, with this video. I hadn't realized that our guitarist had set his stack up right in the line-of-sight of the camera, so I'm not as visible as I had wanted. I like the jittery effect...I guess the counter was vibrating due to the volume? EARTHQUAKE!

Still a fun, rockin' song. I sweat like a pig, every time. Let me know what ya's think!

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Pretty rocking number Vince, I like it, favourite part is the bridge, I love the half time groove you played there...earhtquake is indeed an accurate description, my speakers fell off the desk, my monitor exploded and I don't need a shave anymore :)

zambizzi

Platinum Member
Pretty rocking number Vince, I like it, favourite part is the bridge, I love the half time groove you played there...earhtquake is indeed an accurate description, my speakers fell off the desk, my monitor exploded and I don't need a shave anymore :)
Thanks! And...you're welcome! Heh.

That bridge needs some spice, I'm still working on it. We've only played this one out a few times now and it's just starting to groove well, on stage.

Thanks for checking it out.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
I'm really liking how you play the drums there Zam, your time feel is rockin', you really play them suckers. You're a good strong drummer that plays with authority and confidence and control. The song really goes too. Nice ending! The whole thing sounded very pro to me. I think you were doing pretty cool foot work, but I couldn't hear it that well on my laptop.
Like your snare tone, is that your BB?

zambizzi

Platinum Member
I'm really liking how you play the drums there Zam, your time feel is rockin', you really play them suckers. You're a good strong drummer that plays with authority and confidence and control. The song really goes too. Nice ending! The whole thing sounded very pro to me. I think you were doing pretty cool foot work, but I couldn't hear it that well on my laptop.
Like your snare tone, is that your BB?
Thanks Larry...glad ya dig it! Been working my ass off on this project. Yep, BB with a fresh Ambassador X on it. Might be my new favorite snare head. I'll post a new video w/ better audio, when I get a chance. Foot pattern is pretty simple...just trying to make it swing a little. That camera picks up zero low-end so the kick is always drowned out.

deltdrum

VIIINNIE it's Wade my man!

That song is filthy! I can't wait to turn of age so that I can catch your whole set!

zambizzi

Platinum Member
VIIINNIE it's Wade my man!

That song is filthy! I can't wait to turn of age so that I can catch your whole set!
Yo Wade! Thanks man! Yeah, this one is a burner...my favorite of the bunch. Glad ya dig! Speaking of video, I have your entire set from that night. I'll get it to you somehow. You ought to slap one up here and show off a little "Whale!" You guys got nothing but great feedback...rocked the house!

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm liking that :) one of those lactic acid risk numbers (but of course, you're young, so won't be fearing that yet ;) ) I'm picking up the bass drum, & it's nicely planted for me. Song trucks along very well, & with a good urgent edge too. Great stuff!!!!!

zambizzi

Platinum Member
Yeah, I'm liking that :) one of those lactic acid risk numbers (but of course, you're young, so won't be fearing that yet ;) ) I'm picking up the bass drum, & it's nicely planted for me. Song trucks along very well, & with a good urgent edge too. Great stuff!!!!!
Haha...it took some practice to stay loose for this, and several of the other songs in the set. Working out like an animal and eating well have made a world of difference. I wanna be going at it forever, like Roy Haynes! :)

Thank ya!

ROCKS!

Nice jam, thx for sharing.
Right on, thanks!