My band Merciless Terror

My band have just released a lyric video for our song "Process Of Eradication" which is a track from our debut album "Vile Extinction" which will be released worldwide on October 7th via Devils Clause Records.

On August 11th we performed at Bloodstock Open Air, on the same day as Slayer!! We had a fantastic response.

In September we're off on a 2 week tour of Russia with Hour Of Penance and Napalm Death. It's going to be brutal.

Check out our lyric video if you have a spare few moments :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-TrdLRYB9Q

Cheers

toddmc

Gold Member
That was damn brutal alright (and it was handy to have the lyrics on screen so you could understand the cookie monster vocals). : )
Would love to see a performance vid of you guys.
So, did you get to hang out with the mighty Slayer backstage or....?

That was damn brutal alright (and it was handy to have the lyrics on screen so you could understand the cookie monster vocals). : )
Would love to see a performance vid of you guys.
So, did you get to hang out with the mighty Slayer backstage or....?
Thank you, I'm going to record some videos after our tour with hour of penance and napalm death in september.

Slayer didn't turn up until moments before they were due on stage. We had interviews most of the weekend so we didn't get much chance to hang out. When we did hang out we met, Kataklysm, Evile, Blaze Bayley and some muso industry people.

I'll post more vids as I make them. Cheers