My A Customs on their way

drumhead61

Gold Member
I have been looking @ A customs for some time now and drooling over them and their sound...every time I hit a music store I have to go listen and usually walk away without having my new pies. I have heard enough and just had to get my own, so today I was cruising ebay and found two of the A customs I have had my ear on

An A custom 20" ping ride that I got for $150
and A custom 10" splash for $65

SCORE and a happy boy I am! I will post some pics when I get them home. I will certainly be looking for more in the days to come.

Chazz

Hey Congratulations on your new Cymbals..
New toys will alway's make drummer's happy :)

drumhead61

Gold Member
Oh, man. That's exciting. i can't wait to see pics. I know you're pumped. Congrats on the good deals.
Thanks TPT, it is very exciting to me...now I just have to get the hats (a custom mastersounds) and a few others and my A customs will be set!

joshisaces

Gold Member
buying cymbals is a stress reliever and it takes you a while to realize that you own such awesome pieces of art!

And then the next week you realize how much money you spent on them. ;)

Nevertheless, those will last and they're excellent cymbals.

drumhead61

Gold Member
buying cymbals is a stress reliever and it takes you a while to realize that you own such awesome pieces of art!

And then the next week you realize how much money you spent on them. ;)

Nevertheless, those will last and they're excellent cymbals.
You know Josh the thing I will remember about these is how much money I saved on them rather than how much I spent...and that is GREAT! I will enjoy them you can bet. I enjoyed them in the store now @ home :)

drumhead61

Gold Member
Nice choices Jim. You will not be disappointed. Guaranteed.
Abe, I totally agree...I absolutely love their sound and have on my list to get a few more along with the 14" A custom Mastersounds...I just love that I got such a great deal on them. Now, money to earn and pies to buy! Every time I have listened to the A customs I knew that was the sound I am shooting for.

TitanSound

Pioneer Member
Good job!

I only have one A custom in my setup (17" Projection Crash) but it is one of my fave cymbals.

zambizzi

Platinum Member
Oh yeah, you're gonna love 'em. I had a whole A Custom setup at one point. The crashes are excellent.

I had the A Custom Mastersound hats too but I really didn't care for them, honestly. They have a really dead, muted sound when played closed w/ the tip of the stick. Maybe it's just my ears.

drumhead61

Gold Member
Oh yeah, you're gonna love 'em. I had a whole A Custom setup at one point. The crashes are excellent.

I had the A Custom Mastersound hats too but I really didn't care for them, honestly. They have a really dead, muted sound when played closed w/ the tip of the stick. Maybe it's just my ears.
Vin,

Yeah I am working on getting the whole line up for my playing...but the mastersound have a great sound to me...so funny between individual preference. LOL maybe it's me that needs a hearing test?

Titan,

I too love the crashes especially the EFX looking for an 18" brilliant crash right now...that baby is HOT as well as the 20 REZO crash...all A customs, so I have a decent start with the 10" splash and 20" ping ride coming....I WANT MORE!!!

drumhead61

Gold Member
So how many times have you peeked out the window lookin for the UPS truck? Hahaha!!

Well, if I did not have to go to work during the day I would sit out on the front porch and WAIT; but I have gone straight from my truck to the front door each day I have gotten home instead of going through the garage.

wolfmoon

Silver Member
Well... the wait sometimes seems like forever when your waiting for something like this but the good part is that you got a job!