I would buy this...Wait, that gives me an idea:
Introducing DW Sacril-Edge® Snare Drums, made of wood reclaimed from the actual cross used crucify Jesus Christ.
...see you in hell.
Perhaps if it was made from abandoned churches it would be more believable.
Let me help you. NEWS FLASH! DW STARTS PRODUCTION OF EXTREMELY RARE DRUMS MADE FROM:
1. Reclaimed USS Constitution wood
2. Reclaimed NHL players sticks (signed by players)
3. Same as above with MLB bats
4. Reclaimed monstrosities they produced earlier in life that can't be resold
5. 60 year old petrified SPAM
6. Protected giant redwoods and sequoias, just because they can
7. Supercar wheels
8. Reclaimed wooden roller coaster scaffolding
9. Broken hammer handles
10. Stolen wood. Doesn't matter what kind. The finished shell must be completely stolen. The more differing locations, the better. The hoity-toitier the place the more expensive the snare. Not better, just more expensive.
I dont dislike DW. I do think they do some silly things though.