Musicstore.de 'Einzelstück' products?

eric_B

Any (European) forum members know what the deal is with Musicstore.de 'Einzelstück' items?
I know it means a unique or one of a kind item but does it mean b-stock or a used product? I sent them a message but got no reply (yet).

I ordered an item at a good price (30% cheaper than usual) and after ordering noticed the 'Einzelstück' description.
So I was thinking it might be used and therefore cheaper. However, when it arrived it looked brand new in the original and sealed packing.
When I checked online again, a similar 'Einzelstück' item was priced 26,6% cheaper.
Why different prices for similar (new?) products?

Last edited:
Alain, that would make sense but how come that after my 'copy' was taken out off the online shop, another one with a different discount shows up?

Alain's explation on 'Einzelstück' was correct. That's why I'm also puzzled why that store keeps offering instruments as 'Einzelstück' although you'd expect that once they're gone, they're gone. - Send 'em an e-mail and tell us what they replied.

Alain's explation on 'Einzelstück' was correct. That's why I'm also puzzled why that store keeps offering instruments as 'Einzelstück' although you'd expect that once they're gone, they're gone. - Send 'em an e-mail and tell us what they replied.

Yes, I already did but they don't have to reputation of replying to e-mails fast. Or even at all.

It appears an 'Einzelstück' item shows up one at a time at a certain price. Once that item is sold, another may show up, maybe for a different price. Maybe their way of clearing out multiple items?

Maybe it just shows that a seller's brain doesn't quite work as ours ;-)

It's a common trick to make people believe that it is their last opportunity to buy an item.

I think there's not much to think about it, maybe that's just how they do it normally.

If you're happy with the item, and the next one is charged more than what you paid, just don't worry too much !

Sure it's not a problem but I have an analytical mind, it's my nature to want get to the bottom of things ;-)
What I didn't like was that first I thought I bought a new item, then got doubts and didn't know until I received it.
Thomann.de sells b-stock items, but they are listed separately and at lower prices. That's clear to me.
I base my decisions on purchases by the price, the condition (new or used) and delivery time.
If one of the variables then changes, I might had decided otherwise.

Oh well, maybe Musicstore comes up with a logical explanation. Some day.

Back