Music you don't listen to anymore...

brady

Platinum Member
I don't listen to much Christian music anymore. It has nothing to do with anything other than the lack of creativity within that genre.

I will occasionally flip the radio over to see what's current but end up changing it within a verse because all of them sound alike; the same effeminate guy whining over the droning guitars of a bad rip-off of U2. Or it's a song so slow and boring I wonder if it even has a time signature.

Since I play at my church I want to be at least vaguely aware of what's current but I am really not a fan of the stuff that's on the radio. A lot of the times, when we play a new song at my church I have never heard of it.

con struct

Platinum Member
I don't listen to punk, hardcore, old rock music or reggae anymore. I really don't listen to much music these days, other than blues and jazz occasionally.

porter

Platinum Member
I don't listen to much Christian music anymore. It has nothing to do with anything other than the lack of creativity within that genre.
When I started driving, I was absolutely relieved at the dropoff in "acoustically reprised chorus as bridge"s I listened to.

I don't listen to much hard rock anymore, but I listen to more metal than ever. I have no idea how I ever liked the band Disturbed. Please don't ask me how I ever liked the band Disturbed