Movies about Music

Macarina

Silver Member
Surprisingly, I did not find a thread on Movies About Music… documentaries, yes. If, I’m wrong, kill this post.

Today on FX, one of my fav’s is on… awesome fantasy concept about a man waking up in a world where other people are not aware of the Beatles.

YESTERDAY

A few more I find highly entertaining…

RUDDERLESS

BEGIN AGAIN

NOWHERE BOY

Did not mean to be Beatles heavy, but they are good.

What are some of your recommendations?

GruntersDad

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
I saw the one about the man waking and being the only one who knows the Beatles. I am ready to watch the new Disney + documentary, Get Back

Dutch

I saw the one about the man waking and being the only one who knows the Beatles. I am ready to watch the new Disney + documentary, Get Back
That one is called "Yesterday", very enjoyable. I always liked "Round Midnight" (by Bernard Tavernier, with Dexter Gordon), "The Fabulous Baker Boys" (Michelle Pfeiffer and the Bridges' brothers with a cool Dave Grusin score) and "Amadeus". Also "Inside Llewyn Davis" by the Coen brothers is worth watching.

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member
Spinal Tap

/thread

1664985382335.png

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member
bbut seriously, for me it is these:

all of the ones in this series

Ransan

An insightful validity at how they handled themselves whilst in and out of the studio and touring trenches. 😏
Even had ‘hired guns’ not stunt actors for The Catman and Space Ace when they didn’t show for scenes and takes.

Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park:

Just 4 outta this world dudes with appropriately fitted special powers.

KISS-Meets-the-Phantom-of-the-Park-kiss-37092490-500-244.gif

cbphoto

Diamond Member

cbphoto

Diamond Member
Whiplash

That Thing You Do

Help!

A Hard Day's Night