Movie you must see...

KBadd

Silver Member
Well....this was great. I am leaving for a gig in 5 minutes and I am inspired. Thanks!

NC68

Thanks for posting utdrummer. That movie had a few life lessons we all can be reminded of now and then:

• No matter how frazzled people are around you or how much crap they give you keep a cool head. Dave the drummer refused to be drawn into the hysteria. They had no power. Brilliant.
  • If you are going to do something own it 100%. Exactly what he did when he got up there and played solo. It was real and won the singer and the crowd over.
  • Get to know the singer as you will be staring at her a$$ for the entire evening.

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
That was nice (except for the cursing). I loved the part were he tells her: "They're Radio-Kings."
Only a Drummer would dig the significance.

funkytomtom

Awesome! Beautiful drums too. I can't believe he was staring at that nasty Jordison kit (or whatever it was) when he had those bad-ass vintage tubs at home.

Charybdia

Is it me or when he was transporting his drums on the trolley... I didn't see his hardware? Just the drums and cymbal back pack?

<perhaps I'm blind>

Great movie but! Thanks for sharing.

brady

Platinum Member
Awesome! Beautiful drums too. I can't believe he was staring at that nasty Jordison kit (or whatever it was) when he had those bad-ass vintage tubs at home.
Maybe he was disgusted...

Sort of like a trian wreck...you can't look away from it.

Great vid, utdrummer! Thanks for the post.

DrumEatDrum

Platinum Member
Just saw this.

Pretty sad, so I was surprised it had a bit of a happy ending.

I may have never done a wedding gig per se, but I can still relate.

JPW

Silver Member
It's just like my life, except I don't get calls for gigs and no happy ending as of yet. =( =P

Knubs

Great movie.

I can definitely relate to the apartment setup... freakin' neighbors. I am noobish and cannot yet relate to anything else unfortunately.