Mounting splashes

notfuzzi

Just curious how most people are mounting their splashes. I'll take a picture the next time I'm at practice but I have a boom arm coming off one of my crash stands. I'm thinking about getting another mount for my hihat stand though. I tried mounting them above crashes but I didn't like it.

How do you mount your splash cymbals?

notfuzzi

Yeah that's very similar to what I have now for one splash. I have a second one but lugging that around is a little bulky. I am thinking of getting something like you mounted your bell with.

marko138

Silver Member
Yeah that's very similar to what I have now for one splash. I have a second one but lugging that around is a little bulky. I am thinking of getting something like you mounted your bell with.
I plan to replace that with another Tama clamp like the splash is on.

tard

Gold Member
I use these for both my 10 and 12 splash and clamp them to the "RIMS" suspension mount instead of the hoop.

A

audiotech

I like to mount mine off of existing crash cymbal stands or cymbal arms, as in the case of some of my DW hardware. The only size splash cymbals I use are 12", 11" and 10".

Dennis

Xero Talent

Silver Member
I like mine just above the hihat, much like you have yours setup. That one is a 12", I'd like to add an 8" to add a bit more colour.