No
what style of music?
Metal
favourite take out food?
Middle eastern
country?
USA
one really odd fact about yourself?
I was clinically dead for 3 minutes after the helicopter mishap I was in.
how did you start drumming?
I’ve always been interested but never had the time but now th at I’m recovering from a head injury I’ve decided to give it a go

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

dude!!! thanks for your service!!

Son of a Marine Corps drill sergeant here. My dad served in Vietnam and worked Parris Island back in the early 60's

also a fellow metalhead as well.

you will find that drumming can be very therapeutic!!

dude!!! thanks for your service!!

Son of a Marine Corps drill sergeant here. My dad served in Vietnam and worked Parris Island back in the early 60's

also a fellow metalhead as well.

you will find that drumming can be very therapeutic!!
Thanks dude...I was at PI in 96...couldn’t imagine how bad ass the DI’s were in the 60’s to nasty recruits lol

I’ve already benefited mentally and spiritually from the drums ..it’s been a great journey thus far ...

see ya around here 🤘

gdmoore28

Gold Member
Welcome aboard, Anthony. And I'm glad you lived through that helicopter mishap to join us today. Outside of actual combat, most of us give little thought to just how much danger our military people are in during their regular course of duty and training. Huge blades swirling around at 500rpm, tracks, bullets, chemicals, explosives, and terrain are part of the deal. So, thanks for serving, buddy.

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Thanks dude...I was at PI in 96...couldn’t imagine how bad ass the DI’s were in the 60’s to nasty recruits lol
yeah...lets just say that growing up, I usually only f-ed up once around the house....

I’ve already benefited mentally and spiritually from the drums ..it’s been a great journey thus far ...

see ya around here 🤘
definitely...what elements of drumming are you working on right now?