most scenic gig pics

opentune

Platinum Member
I don't take too many pics, but this from gig last night. Not bad for scenery.
How about a thread where you post a pic of your most scenic gig, in city or country. (perhaps somebody has a least scenic to start another thread too)

Stroker

Platinum Member
Whoa, what a backdrop! We're so lucky being able to call this our home, OT. Beautiful British Columbia!

That throne is precariously close to the waters edge. A couple of wobbly-pops and in a guy would go! :)

Stroker

Platinum Member
I have a brother who resides on the Island, a stones-throw from the ocean, and he lives the life of Riley.

alparrott

Platinum Member
The cover band I just joined is playing at this vineyard in Central Washington, overlooking Lake Chelan, on June 10th. The band sets up under this pergola. There's a few of these type gigs every summer up here.

Edit: Added two gigs at another winery further north along the Columbia river... It's a tough life.

Edit 2: this pic is from the first winery this afternoon. Great gig! Took home a $40 bottle of wine as a tip... tastes wonderful.

Attachments

Last edited:

Stroker

Platinum Member
The cover band I just joined is playing at this vineyard in Central Washington, overlooking Lake Chelan, on June 10th. The band sets up under this pergola. There's a few of these type gigs every summer up here.

Stunning setting, AP. With any luck a sample of a few wines will be on hand to quench your thirst. :)

Stroker

Platinum Member
"Not bad" = massive understatement!

I'm coming over - what a combo!

A gig surrounded by your failed attempts at band posters Bernhard? ;)

Ok, I can't compete with these stunning locations, but I am playing this stage (pictured below) this coming Saturday night. Beautiful location on a hillside, & I'm hoping we'll get some good video.
I was waiting for you to reply to this one, Andy. No lack of breathtaking beauty in your country. :)

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
When I see the pic in the original post, I just want to accidentally knock over the guitar stand and watch the LP sink. Or maybe it would float. Either way, it would be funny.

I don't know what's come over me, so my apologies.