Miroslave - my grunge band from ten years ago

Supergrobi

Technical Supervisor
Maybe some of you guys like some guitar-oriented 90s grunge. This is my band Miroslave which existed from 2009 to 2013. It wasn't that successful - we had one gig at a punk festival which was totally strange, cause the singer did not only sing completely different and totally improvised melodies, but also the lyrics had nothing to do with the original songs - it was so friggin' weird.. we didn't achieve anything because of this guy - awesome voice but drunk after the third song on our rehearsals - if he even showed up.. You don't make it anywhere with this attitude, although I absolutely dig this stuff.

Drumset was my 4pc Tama Superstar in White Satin Haze (12/16/20) with my Paiste crashes, an old Twenty ride and some cheapo Paiste hihats, transduced by a bunch of low end mics in my old studio, recorded, mixed and mastered in Ardour under Linux. Oh, and I even developed most of the plug-ins which I used for mixing and mastering myself.

cbphoto

Gold Member
I even developed most of the plug-ins which I used for mixing and mastering myself.
🤔

E3F83E24-8FC5-45F8-8636-7310E0F0E9A5.jpeg

markus.jpg

Yeah, no. I‘ll wait for your Apple silicon version, thank you. 😉