Millenium MPS-750 no sound from headphone jack

hapsus

Hi,

I bought a Millenium MPS-750 second hand at the set was working fine.

Then for some reason I decided to reset the module to factory settings and then the problem was born. Now the previously working set doesn't output any sounds through the headphone jack. I've been looking at the settings and trying different options but nothing seems to work. The problem isn't just that I cannot hear the sounds of the drums, but even the metronome and the pre-programmed sample songs are silent.

Connecting the module with USB to the computer and having EZ drummer installed works as I can hear the drums with that option.

So to me this seems like a firmware issue as I doubt that resetting the module to factory settings would make the headphone jack totally silent? Tried contacting Thomann but as I'm the second owner of the set, they refused to troubleshoot the issue. Couldn't also find any firmware updates available on the internet.

Has anyone met this kind of problem or do you have any thoughts about my next steps?

Thanks in advance.

Doraemon

I guess you tried all the volume nobs.. Any chance resetting set Local to Off? Is there any sound from the line audio out?

Ryanc032620

Yes cracled volume up to max. The main volume and each trigger. If I go into the setup when hitting the pads thier popping up on the module so the module is getting the signals from the pads ect. Was working fine untill I reset the whole system to factory. Turned local off still no luck will find my mono cable and see if it works through that.

Doraemon

Yes cracled volume up to max. The main volume and each trigger. If I go into the setup when hitting the pads thier popping up on the module so the module is getting the signals from the pads ect. Was working fine untill I reset the whole system to factory. Turned local off still no luck will find my mono cable and see if it works through that.
Local should be ON. (Off meand no module sound, only midi.) I saw a few other people here with the same problem, I wonder how Thomann responds.. have you tried contacting them, too?

Ryanc032620

Sorry my mistake local is on. Right so now realised the module if I plug my phone into the input and play a song I can hear it through my headphones so it's not the headphone port. Emailed thomann with no response. At a dead end right now

Doraemon

Sorry my mistake local is on. Right so now realised the module if I plug my phone into the input and play a song I can hear it through my headphones so it's not the headphone port. Emailed thomann with no response. At a dead end right now
Wow, that doesn’t sound good.... Maybe try calling them. I thought they had a good customer support..