Metronome

double bass man

Is there a metronome out there that when you select a tempo for a number of bars and will increase the tempo's you select in increments you select without stopping the metronome? In other words a continuous beat at different tempos. Make / Model?

lefty2

Platinum Member
Is there a metronome out there that when you select a tempo for a number of bars and will increase the tempo's you select in increments you select without stopping the metronome? In other words a continuous beat at different tempos. Make / Model?
Oh ya I'm sure there are. I've not done it yet, but I'm pretty sure that my metronome app will program how many bars that you want, and change the tempo where ever you program it to. The app. is Pro Metronome. Mine is on android. We just decided to speed up a medley in the middle of it, and I'm gonna try to use that feature as soon as I get a chance to figure of how many bars and all. Look on you phone apps and there are a lot to choose from. Mine cost like $3 for the premium version that will allow you to store tons of song tempos. I use mine as a song list all so.

Ronzo

I recently downloaded one on my iphone called Pro Metronome by EUMLab.
Think it was around a fin to purchase.