Merry Christmas Drummerworld :)

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Merry Christmas to all of you :)

I wish I had a little more time to participate within the forum :(

Anyway, best wishes for the festive period, have a smashing time full of love, joy, celebrations and presents with your Friends and Family.

Love

Henri

tamadrm

Platinum Member
And a very Merry Christmas to you and your family Henri.Spending the holiday with my beautiful daughter this year,....I'm kind of chuffed.:)

And to all of my drum brothers,Merry Christmas.:)

Steve B

mmulcahy1

Platinum Member
Merry Christmas to you as well, Henri, Steve and the rest of DW!!

And Happy Holidays to those of you of other Faiths.

Cheers!

2bsticks

Platinum Member
Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's to all you and your families. Hope Santa can fit a new set of Yamaha Phoenix drums in his sleigh :)

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Hope Santa can fit a new set of Yamaha Phoenix drums in his sleigh :)
Or maybe even a great drum set! ;)

Seriously, thank you to everyone here for continuing to make this place feel like somewhere I'm welcome. It means a lot.

Rich blessings on all of you this festive season, & may you all get to hold your precious ones.

Good health & cyber hugs to all, Andy.

SquadLeader

Gold Member
Or maybe even a great drum set! ;)

Seriously, thank you to everyone here for continuing to make this place feel like somewhere I'm welcome. It means a lot.

Rich blessings on all of you this festive season, & may you all get to hold your precious ones.

Good health & cyber hugs to all, Andy.
You'd be more welcome if you could send a Guru kit up to Lancashire....

You must have one knocking about surely :)

Happy Christmas to you, your family and everyone on the board.

Now...that's enough nicey nice stuff....I'm a punk rocker....f*** Christmas :)

MaryO2

Happy Holidays to all! Thank you for making this year special by welcoming back a wayward soul. ;)

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
Merry Christmas!

And of course for everyone else:
Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all.