MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
I wish you all a merry christmas, a happy holiday season and all the best for the coming next year.

I want to thank also the moderators ARKY, BERMUDA and GRUNTERDAD for their hard work and all forum members for their contributions. My intention for next year is to more participate again - hopefully.....

Bernhard

Merry Christmas to you, Bernhard!
Thanks and congratulations for this amazing forum!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hollidays and best wishes to you all. Looking forward to another year of DW.

Peace

Merry Christmas everybody!
And thanks for your contribution to making this forum a great place to be.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody :)

Bernhard, thanks for your help this year, very much appreciated...

... on a different note, I hope you can make it to the London Drum Show in 2014, I would love to meet "The Man" in person :)

A merry Christmas to you too Bernhard. Thank you for this hallowed place, & thank you too to the mods for graciously putting up with our crap.

To all the members here, thank you for your support & tolerance. It really is appreciated.

My fondest regards to all,

Andy.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the boss,and all of my fellow drum bro's,who participate in our collective....... drumance.Hey,if there can be romance,and bromance,why not drumance?...just sayin'

Be safe out there,and inside too.:):)

Steve B

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays ...... to everyone.​

Merry Christmas my lovelies, and thank you all - I'm a better drummer and a better person for knowing you.

Back