Me playing at chuch...

TheGroceryman

Silver Member
Minus the crap recording job, you played pretty darn solidly.

Please tell me you enjoyed that, cause it sure looked like you didnt!

grahamo87

haha...i like that song. I have yet to play it on drums though. We have an abundance of drummers at my church and lack of guitar players so our worship leader usually wants me on that :)

otherwise, great job. Nice and solid!

joshisaces

Gold Member
Minus the crap recording job, you played pretty darn solidly.

Please tell me you enjoyed that, cause it sure looked like you didnt!
haha, I would have enjoyed it more if I would have gotten the chance to PRACTICE IT.
and I wasn't given a choice if I wanted to do it or not.

I learned it the night before that night XDD

radeq

Gold Member
i like your playing, but pleeease, tellthe singer, to practice more, cause it was sooooo bad singing :)

joshisaces

Gold Member
i like your playing, but pleeease, tellthe singer, to practice more, cause it was sooooo bad singing :)
haha it wasn't my choice to have him sing. There was a wayyyyy better singer but he just sang that night.
AND I don't go to that church anymoo.

Nodiggie

Gold Member
very cool...

It's always an honor to play in church.

I really like the fact that the drum kit is NOT totally enclosed in plex glass enclosure. That is what has happened in my church and it is SAD because you can see the drummer beating everything as brutal as a gorilla and you hear NOTHING. Both drummers there are very good but the drums are now there for the other musicians to hear and keep time off monitors because drums are no longer heard in the congregation....very, very sad.

joshisaces

Gold Member
very cool...

It's always an honor to play in church.

I really like the fact that the drum kit is NOT totally enclosed in plex glass enclosure. That is what has happened in my church and it is SAD because you can see the drummer beating everything as brutal as a gorilla and you hear NOTHING. Both drummers there are very good but the drums are now there for the other musicians to hear and keep time off monitors because drums are no longer heard in the congregation....very, very sad.
gracias.
The speakers there are omega loud anyways.

Drummertist

Silver Member
Most of the time I walk into my church on sunday not know what we're going to play. We play more gospel than contemporary. We are a fairly small church.

But I must say that I enjoy playing in church and you did a great job. Good music setup. I pray that my church would someday get to that point.

joshisaces

Gold Member
Most of the time I walk into my church on sunday not know what we're going to play. We play more gospel than contemporary. We are a fairly small church.

But I must say that I enjoy playing in church and you did a great job. Good music setup. I pray that my church would someday get to that point.
haha thanks man. Drumming at church is more relaxing than drumming at gigs.

I don't go to that church anymore, but my current church also has a great band. (I don't play in it though... yet)

zzdrummer

I like your fan in the front row screaming, haha, and your completly flat-lined face. And i really digged your playing, pretty relaxed and fit the song real well, pretty sweet band other than the singer. I want to play in a band like this but I'm not christian, boo.