Marriage is all about compromise..

Neil

This gave me a chuckle this morning when I asked my wife to be the below question.

Me - I'm thinking about getting a new Drum kit
WTB - Are you out of your mind??????????????????

Good old compromise..

Thats a compromise? lol.. i guess..

Friend asked me the other day " Hows your wife"? I replied " Compared to what? "

This gave me a chuckle this morning when I asked my wife to be the below question.

Me - I'm thinking about getting a new Drum kit
WTB - Are you out of your mind??????????????????

Good old compromise..

Sounds like my wife. I might have a chance at new drums after we become debt free and buy a newer, nicer house. Until then, I dare not ask.

I would ask my wife, but not my wife to be. And get that pre-nup.

How much is she spending on the dress? and you on the rented tux? there you go - compromised - enjoy the drums

This is where you messed up,

the conversation should go:

You: Wife, I think you should get those shoes you've been wanting

Her: Yeah? Really?

You: Sure. While you're at the shoe store picking them out, I'm going to go down to the drum shop and look around.

Works every time.

Sounds like my wife. I might have a chance at new drums after we become debt free and buy a newer, nicer house. Until then, I dare not ask.

Same here.

I was just about set to pull the trigger on a new kit until we had a rather expensive summer...
-New AC/Heat Pump
-New carpet, furniture, part of a wall in the basement (minor flooding)
-Dog surgery

If 2011 is kind to us, I'll get that kit soon.

We have a perfect relationship. We made an agreement when we got married. She would make all the minor, day to day decisions, & I would make all the big decisions. To this day, there have been no big decisions to take!

Back