Mapleworks Drums

2bsticks

Platinum Member
Anyone out there play these drums? They are reviewed in this months MD and if you go on MD online you can hear a sound clip. They sound very good and they seem to be pretty reasonable priced drums. Also the company is owned by a military veteran and some of the proceeds help disabled servicemen.

http://www.mapleworksdrums.com/

scarlit

Silver Member
I know this is an older thread, but I thought I would post a few pics from the last recording session I did. These guys definately make great drums, if you're interested in a custom kit, check them out. The pics arent great quality, unfortunately, took them with my Droid.
MW.jpg

MW2.jpg

MW3.jpg

Last edited:

scarlit

Silver Member
22x20 kick. Nice and punchy. In the background there, is a 24x20 Saturn kick. That thing is a monster :)

Boom

Silver Member
22x20 kick. Nice and punchy. In the background there, is a 24x20 Saturn kick. That thing is a monster :)

I'm sure no one viewing those pics can miss it!

Even in those less than stellar pics that kits looks awful purrrrty.

scarlit

Silver Member
This kit is actually the Mapleworks owner's personal kit. He loaned it to my buddy while they were building his kit. The wrap was well done. Sexy kit for sure.

Boom

Silver Member
This kit is actually the Mapleworks owner's personal kit. He loaned it to my buddy while they were building his kit.

Now imagine if all drum builders did this. Andy, loan me your favorite, personal kit and I'll have you build me one!

harryconway

Platinum Member
They appear to be no more. Web site link no longer works. Last Facebook post 2016.