Mapex Mydentity?

EarthRocker

With this years tax returns, I plan on finally buying my dream kit. I'm a fan of Mapex, and admire all the drums I've played on of theirs. The fact is, I want a four piece kit - 13x10, 16x16 and 26x16 kick. Jury is still out on the exact size of the snare drum I want, but considering I can easily buy good snare drums, and prefer my snare to be offset from the rest of the kit anyway, it's no big deal. I can have this drum set of dreams in wrap and hardware of my choosing for just a pinch over 1,000$

So I was wondering if any of you guys had went through with this mydentity thing. It does seem too good to be true, and I can't really find any accounts of them.

I have played and heard the mid line Mapex kits like the Meridian, ect,and they are good sounding kits and a good Value,I did tap on a Meridian at a store,and it sounded good,so for the level of personalization and size options you get for a 1000.00 sounds like a pretty good deal.

I haven't heard any bad things about the Mydentity series. There have been a few threads posted about them and they have all been positive. I think that it is a great idea to offer so many options. No one has complained about orders being late or botched so it appears that Mapex has it together when it comes to their customer service. I say go for it.

Back