Manchester (UK) Drum Show - who's coming?

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it's show time again, but this time it's Manchester's very first drum show. Organised by my friend Alex at Amedia Cymbals UK, there's a pretty good selection of manufacturers represented, & some killer clinics/masterclasses.

Anyhow, there's a lot of effort going into the show, so please grab a ticket & come down this coming Sunday!

Here's a couple of shots I took this afternoon. This is about half of the gear I'm assembling for the show! Plenty to see, & of course, 3 new kits from Guru to try :)

Attachments

Magenta

Platinum Member
I might come along to say hello :-D

I'm pretty impressed with what's on offer. Should be a good day!

BacteriumFendYoke

Platinum Member
Yes but you already knew that!

Got to say, that of the professionals I've met, Pete Lockett was a standout gentleman. I met him about seven years ago when he did a show at my college and he was a thoroughly nice chap.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
I might come along to say hello :-D

I'm pretty impressed with what's on offer. Should be a good day!
Not coming to the show is punishable by a fate worse than death! (rotating forced exposure to Kenny G & The Wombles greatest hits)>

Yes but you already knew that!

Got to say, that of the professionals I've met, Pete Lockett was a standout gentleman. I met him about seven years ago when he did a show at my college and he was a thoroughly nice chap.
Pete's a great guy indeed. Unfortunately, I'm likely to miss the masterclasses. Always the way it goes at shows for me - but hey, I get to play Gurus for as long as I want, & take pleasure in refusing to allow "look at me" gospel chop dudes to play them in front of their assembled friends :)