MAD's cartoons & CD covers...

...but these are really cool. Well done!

And they were both nice surprises, but the Rouge photo is especially meaningful to me because of my writing. As I mentioned on facebook, it's cool to see my photos and my writing come together. And the forest! It's perfect.

Thanks Elle :)

(And it's easy to imagine those Phoenix feathers, and ashes, up on top of Mount St. Helens.)

Indeed!

Mount Saint Elle'ns :)

Attachments

• Mount Saint Elle'ns DW.jpg
    Mount Saint Elle'ns DW.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 275
Aw man that's cool looking that's an Elle of a pic. I was noticing how she has a jet trail cloud plume coming out of the larger cloud plume that looks like your ghostly figure Henri. Is that my imagination-I see your glasses dude.

Aw man that's cool looking that's an Elle of a pic. I was noticing how she has a jet trail cloud plume coming out of the larger cloud plume that looks like your ghostly figure Henri. Is that my imagination-I see your glasses dude.

Thank you Art ;)

You have a vivid imagination man, but I see what you mean, yeah, that could be my ghostly figure, lol.

After "DrummerWorld Awakening", "Star Wars: The Cartoon Wars" and "To Elle With Love", here comes a new feature film, "Drummerworld Dogs" :)

Featuring from left to right, larryace as Mr Blonde, Frosticles as Mr Brown, Bernhard as Mr White, Matt Bo Eder as Mr Blue, Mad About Drums as Mr Orange and IDDrummer as Mr Pink.

Attachments

• Drummerworld Dogs DW.jpg
    Drummerworld Dogs DW.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 261
After "DrummerWorld Awakening", "Star Wars: The Cartoon Wars" and "To Elle With Love", here comes a new feature film, "Drummerworld Dogs" :)

Featuring from left to right, larryace as Mr Blonde, Frosticles as Mr Brown, Bernhard as Mr White, Matt Bo Eder as Mr Blue, Mad About Drums as Mr Orange and IDDrummer as Mr Pink.

cooolio!!! thanks - great artwork...

Totally badass. Love it. :D
Thank you Elle :)

That's a heavy looking bunch!
That's a heavy bunch type of film!

cooolio!!! thanks - great artwork...
Thank you Bernhard ... and you're welcome :)

Having being called just about everything else in my time, I'm not cool enough to be a dog :(

??? Really?!?

You're one of the coolest person I know... way cooler than a dog!

;)

Awesome Henri Reservoir Dogs-excellent choice. Now let me guess who is Mr. Blonde, Mr. Blue, Mr. Brown, Mr. Orange, Mr. Pink, and Mr. White.

Here you go Andy I'm no Henri but I didn't want you to let feel left out. Seems like a Dog Day Afternoon.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 273

That's awesome Henri! Thanks for the inclusion. Now in true-to-the-movie fashion: "why do I have to be Mr. Blue?"

That's brilliant! Larry is my favourite (after you, of course) - but everybody knew that ;)

Awesome Henri Reservoir Dogs-excellent choice.

Thank you Art :)

Now let me guess who is Mr. Blonde, Mr. Blue, Mr. Brown, Mr. Orange, Mr. Pink, and Mr. White.

If you're struggling to find out who's who, take a peek at post #324 :)

Seems like a Dog Day Afternoon.

Hahaha... Funny!

Where did you get Andy's photo?

That's awesome Henri! Thanks for the inclusion. Now in true-to-the-movie fashion: "why do I have to be Mr. Blue?"

Thank you Matt :)

You're welcome!

You have to be Mr. Blue because the other colours are taken, plus, it's a quote from Mr. Blue and furthermore, it goes well with the "Frozen" theme colour ;)

That's brilliant! Larry is my favourite (after you, of course) - but everybody knew that ;)

Thank you Madge :)

Did you know that Mr. Blonde is a psychopath killer in drummerworld dogs?

... and Mr. Orange is an undercover agent :)

Last edited:
Agent orange? Oh My. I remember agent orange from days gone by.

There are two sides to everyone... apparently ;)

Attachments

• Split Personality DW.jpg
    Split Personality DW.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 261
Just caught up on this thread. Smiling from ear to ear :) Such clever work. Awesome art Henri! You're super talented!

Back