MAD's cartoons & CD covers...

Anon La Ply

Renegade
We must have posted at the same time or something,

Henri. evil suits me quite well, don't you think? If I was an actress I would definitely be going for roles like Cruella de Ville, the Ice Queen in Narnia, Annie Wilkes from Misery or any number of wicked witches.

Edit: Anthony D2's in there already - that was fast!

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Henri. evil suits me quite well, don't you think? If I was an actress I would definitely be going for roles like Cruella de Ville, the Ice Queen in Narnia, Annie Wilkes from Misery or any number of wicked witches.
Yes Grea, evil suits you just fine, in fact, I like the baddies in films, especially if you hate them with a vengeance, it must mean they're doing some very good acting :)

Edit: Anthony D2's in there already - that was fast!
Matt Solo gave me a lift in the Millenium Falcon, at lightspeed it only take a second :)
...​

Attachments

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
A few more cast from the Star Wars "Cartoon Wars" film...

tamadrm, dmacc, B-Squared, Bad Tempered Clavier, Davo-London, Scopata
Karl Krafton, Swiss Matthias, Midnite Zephyr, Netz Augs, bojangleman, Dog Breath
Jeff Almeyda, opentune, Caz, Squad Leader, ?uesto, inneedofgrace, Souljacker
DrumEatDrum, jofizzm, Mukund, NUTHA JASON, con struct, Dre 25, NerfLad
BigSinSD, Liebe zeit, jeffwj, zarrdoss, aydee, BabyBob, Chunky-Hellraizer, drumkat
haredrums, Michdrums, MikeM, Otto, toddy, Poppy, caddywumpus and Swexx

as

Stormtroopers

@ DMC, please don't ask me who's who... it's obvious :)

...​

Attachments

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
I should really consult you about all avatar changes. Please send me the vastly improved version of this one.

MaryO

Platinum Member
Oh, I had missed the one of me and Bo...makes me giggle, especially since I'm a short girl myself. My cyborg alter ego keeps getting better!