MAD's cartoons & CD covers...

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Right, some of you might have noticed I didn't participate much on the forum, that's because I've been involved in several artwork projects.

Here's one of them...

Recently Elle asked me if I would be interested in creating artwork for her website, both for her poetry and virtual stories pages, of course I said yes and did a few artwork for her, some of them are a joint venture with Elle.

You should visit her website, it's amazing https://ellewonders.com/

I'll share a couple artwork I did for Elle here for you guys:

La Chambre du Poète (The Poet's Room)

Pour Mon Bzou (for the poem)

Attachments

• The Poet's Room2 DW.jpg
    The Poet's Room2 DW.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 190
  • Pour Mon Bzou Poetry DW.jpg
    Pour Mon Bzou Poetry DW.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

R2112

Silver Member
Well done Henri! Top notch sir!

R2112

Silver Member
Beautifully exquisite work Miss Elle. You're exceptionally talented.

Mount Saint Elle'ns

Silver Member
Beautifully exquisite work Miss Elle. You're exceptionally talented.
Hey, thank you, R2! Very cool that you read my poetry. I appreciate that. x
It's not been easy for me to share, because that kind of writing is so personal. I have an easier time sharing fiction! ☺

May I express my humble gratitude.

To both of you.

That is all

Haha, thanks. 😏 It's so cool to have digital illustrations like that. ☺

R2112

Silver Member
Hey, thank you, R2! Very cool that you read my poetry. I appreciate that. x
It's not been easy for me to share, because that kind of writing is so personal. I have an easier time sharing fiction! ☺

I can understand. I applaud your strength to challenge your uneasiness of being vulnerable and sharing your heart through your beautiful words. Too many I think give in to that fear and never share their heart and talents. Because of that, unfortunately we miss out on the chance to truly "see", "discover", "feel" and be taken to another place through their words...like I have been though yours.

Thank you Miss Elle for for being brave enough to share a part of your heart and who you are. :)

Mount Saint Elle'ns

Silver Member
I can understand. I applaud your strength to challenge your uneasiness of being vulnerable and sharing your heart through your beautiful words. Too many I think give in to that fear and never share their heart and talents. Because of that, unfortunately we miss out on the chance to truly "see", "discover", "feel" and be taken to another place through their words...like I have been though yours.

Thank you Miss Elle for for being brave enough to share a part of your heart and who you are. :)

Wow. I don't get a lot of feedback on my writing, but this is extraordinarily kind and supportive by any standard. I'm very appreciative. Can't thank you enough. xx

R2112

Silver Member
Wow. I don't get a lot of feedback on my writing, but this is extraordinarily kind and supportive by any standard. I'm very appreciative. Can't thank you enough. xx

It's absolutely my pleasure Miss Elle. :)

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Hi Drummerfriends :)

I’ve just finished creating a website to display my artwork. https://henrialterslife.wordpress.com/

I still have some adjustment to make on it and add a few features to make it as much viewers friendly as I can, but the main theme is there, simple and focused on my work.

The “Featured Artwork” category shows some of my latest work.

Let me know what you think of the website, I’d really appreciate your feedback and/or suggestions to improve it.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Just a quick scan but I love it Henri-it's about time my man.

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
A new artwork for my "Girls & Drums" album :)

Kate Beckinsale

Attachments

• Kate.jpg
    Kate.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 104

R2112

Silver Member
Wow! Fantastic work Henri! Congratulations! Very professional, classy and stylish and your site is easy to navigate.

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
It's coming...

tumblr_mgng4r33Bu1s2xq7ro1_500.gif

... soon!!!