MADgeFest Final Date

Magenta

Platinum Member
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls ... drum roll please ... The final date, based on the poll, is 27th August. Unfortunately it doesn't appear that everybody will be able to make it, but trying to get a whole bunch of drummers to do ANYTHING at the same time makes herding cats look like a piece of caek, and I think we've all done jolly well.

I'll firm up details nearer the time, but in overview, the plan is as follows:

People - partners welcome! - pitch up as early as they like on Saturday 27th, bringing whatever they need to sustain themselves for 24 hours or so. There will be enough room in the garden to pitch tents, and we can run to a spare bed or two as well as a couple of sofas. I suggest kick-off at about 16:00, as this should mean we're well into the swing before some of my friends have to go off to play a gig.

It would be halpful if - again, nearer the time - we compiled a list of who will bring what, both in terms of comestibles and music-y stuff.

I'll create a FB event now :)

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls ... drum roll please ... The final date, based on the poll, is 27th August. Unfortunately it doesn't appear that everybody will be able to make it, but trying to get a whole bunch of drummers to do ANYTHING at the same time makes herding cats look like a piece of caek, and I think we've all done jolly well.

Yes, we've done pretty well considering the busy agenda of many drummers!

Hopefully, Frosticles and Daisy will be able to make it? I know they said no, but you never know :)

Back