MADgeFest - a reminder

Magenta

Platinum Member
Yoo-hoo, peeps!

The inaugural MADgeFest is due to take place on 27th August.

Are we still good to go?

(Because if not, I'll need to cancel the band ...)

I'll be flying in and then catching a chopper from the airport to your place. You have sufficient facilities to land a helicopter, right?

Three, my dear. Three.

Of course, hurrah!

I thought we were the band :)

So we are! Well, if we all turn up, there'll be one :)

BTW, do you want me to bring any drum goodies? I was thinking of bringing a snare or two, but can bring more if required.

I have four kits, which in terms of numbers is probably enough, but I don't think you'll hear many objections if you come bearing Gurus of any ilk, especially snares as I only have two good ones and one decent one.

With regard to Stuff That People Might Want To Bring, I have enough hardware for maybe three of the kits, and enough cymbals (of varying quality) for two. Also I only have two thrones so contributions in the sitting department would be appreciated.

You can even do a drum circle with full drum sets. :)

That is a brilliant idea!

I'll be flying in and then catching a chopper from the airport to your place. You have sufficient facilities to land a helicopter, right?

Plenty of room for the helicopter (though please don't land on the front lawn, or Hodgson will have a fit). Not at all sure that there's enough room for the monster kit though, Bo!

Yep, I am still very much in my end and looking forward to it.

Excellent!

Henri and dear David are confirmed, as is Alex Amedia.

Any more for any more?

With regard to Stuff That People Might Want To Bring, I have enough hardware for maybe three of the kits, and enough cymbals (of varying quality) for two. Also I only have two thrones so contributions in the sitting department would be appreciated.
I'm sure Alex can haul some extra cymbals. I can bring a couple of drum thrones, and a sprinkling of interesting snares :)

Yay!!!

Not long now before THE summer event of the year :)

Looking forward to met everybody for a very memorable weekend.

I'll bring my cymbals too and my BD pedal as well.

Are we OK for hardware? (hi-hat stands, cymbal stands).

No need to hire a helicopter Bo, I'm sure we can provide you with a left handed kit, just get yourself over here :)

Exciting time! ;)

I think it's utter bollocks (did I do that right?) that I can't attend this due to ocean crossing complications.

I know right Dr. Watso. Tell me who has all the fun. I must have missed ("take the piss") my invite-likely the fear I'm a "Damp Squid". I do have big eyes.

Back