MADgeFest 2017?

Magenta

Platinum Member
Are we having one? I'd love to. If we do, it'll have to be well before the UK Drum Show which is on 23-24 September, or people probably won't fancy making a similar journey twice.

For anybody who wasn't on the forum last year, MADgeFest is a DW get-together. The inaugural Fest was in North Wales - and I'm more than happy for the 2017 version to take place here again - and featured a lot of drumming (including a number of Guru drums), some legendary cocktails, more pizza than even we could eat, camping in the garden, a leisurely breakfast outside in glorious sunshine, new friendships made and existing ones cemented.

So - thoughts, peeps?

Juniper

Gold Member
Depending on the date we'll be there again for sure. Really enjoyed ourselves last year, it was a lot of fun.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
and featured a lot of drumming (including a number of Guru drums), some legendary cocktails, more pizza than even we could eat, camping in the garden, a leisurely breakfast outside in glorious sunshine, Andy getting very drunk & making a complete twat of himself, new friendships made and existing ones cemented.

So - thoughts, peeps?
I've corrected it for you :)

More than up for a giggle Madge. Like others, depends on dates.

Magenta

Platinum Member
Andy, it's time to move on - you remember far more about being somewhat the worse for wear than anybody else does!

Right then, peeps. The Fest is pencilled in, and we'll talk dates in a few months' time when we'll have a clearer idea what we're doing and when.