ludwig swivel nut

bobdadruma

Platinum Member
As far as I know they are the same for all Ludwig kits since forever. Those should work with the lug casings on your kit.

As far as I know they are the same for all Ludwig kits since forever. Those should work with the lug casings on your kit.
thanks! that's good to know. although, i might try to go to a few music stores to see if they carry replacements. ordering two of these things won't make sense...

drumhammerer

Silver Member
yeah, the inserts are all pretty much the same size. The only exceptions may be DW's, old Sonors, or certain Premiers.

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
And at 45 cents a piece you may want to order a bunch not knowing the cause. The shipping will be more than the nuts. You may find them in your local music store by Gibraltar. Take one with with to compare

the only legitimate drum store nearby had a box full of spare pieces. he dug out ones that fit but are shorter in length. I took them for the time being. aside from ascetics will that effect tuning?

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
Do you mean they dont stick out of the lug as far? They shouldn't have any affect when tuned.