Ludwig Centennial Zep kit information

Be careful of these "Box A" and/or "Box B" offerings. They tend to be only part of a kit (e.g. bass drum and rack tom).

I think I remember seeing an eBay auction from Music 123 (part of the GC family) for a Cent Box B. It was just the floor tom, legs, and one of the rims style mounts.

Thanks for the replies! I saw that used one the other day. I thought about picking it up but I knowing the new ones seem to go on sale for around the same price somewhat frequently I’m hesitant. I definitely want the zep configuration ( I’ve wanted Bonzo sized drums since I was a kid) and I am leaning towards either the silver or red. But if I can get it at the 899 price point I might have enough left over for some new hi hats too. It’s taken me a while to save up so I wanna make sure I get this most for my money. Even if I have to wait a month or two. So I’ve been checking GC/MF daily and keeping an eye on eBay and reverb too.

Ya - you have to check the site often, and be ready to act quickly.
When they go on sale, it usually doesn't last for long.

On sale today at Musicians friend for $949!! I just picked up the silver sparkle kit. I’m very excited!

You’re gonna love these! Especially if they’re a lacquered finish as stated, that’s a great price.

I had the older Taiwan accent Zep kit. They were great drums, but the wrap yellowed and I had to recover them.

Enjoy, and share pics when you get them!

i like mine, My Cozy, Bonham tribute

keep swattin'
Bonzolead

Attachments

• 20190220_175353.jpg
    20190220_175353.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 117
Saw two full kits, one natural and one blue sparkle, at Guitar Center in Raleigh NC this past weekend.

Back