Low class attitude from a wedding band.

Her "rock" . That's what I love about DW you get free marriage counseling. You two slay me-that is too funny. And yes you are troglodytes LOL, but I love you anyways. I'm a Neanderthal.

There's a word for this, it's called "sonder", defined as "the profound feeling of realizing that everyone, including strangers passed in the street, has a life as complex as one's own, which they are constantly living despite one's personal lack of awareness of it." (from a Google search).

It can take some time to wrap one's head around this concept, but it does ultimately allow you to not overreact to, or prejudge, a situation or person that you are not familiar with.

You learn something new every day and this is the most intriguing thing I've learned today. Thanks!

I concur with both instances. I also think that people have emergencies when they drive poorly. I don't know what they are facing. Being rattled...is not an option for me. Also anytime someone calls someone else an idiot...that to me usually shows a colossal abundance of self righteousness and a poor sense of empathy.

I am also the recipient of vent exhaust on a daily basis. If I need to vent I do it here. Being the rock to me means that I don't vent to the people who need me to be their rock. It's not in anyone's best interest when that happens, so I take it elsewhere.

Now, that's leadership right there. You can bet it's appreciated, too.

Her "rock" . That's what I love about DW you get free marriage counseling. You two slay me-that is too funny. And yes you are troglodytes LOL, but I love you anyways. I'm a Neanderthal.

We're brothers in arms. We look out for one other around here! ;)

Yea a second thanks for that. Sonder. Cool. Language rocks.

Back