Lots going on...feeling pretty blessed!

drummergirlgina

Wow, a lot has been going on lately! I'm just really blessed!

I've had the opportunity to sit in with a number of bands here in the Austin area, I'm now playing for our 6000 member church, I am now officially and Artist Endorser for AHEAD Drumsticks and Gear (hope to be up on their site in a week or so...), I was asked to record for a very talented "Delphi Freeman" from San Francisco and play the Main Stage at NAMM with her at noon, the 24th January in Anaheim, and I may have some paid touring gigs coming up as well! Now I just need to find a way to raise the money to get to L.A.!?

I will have some (14) new original songs up soon playing with Delphi Freeman and we are recording a video at Soultone Cymbals Studio in January.

Thank you all for letting me gush a bit!

Attachments

• 1000x700.jpg
    1000x700.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 318
  • 1000x562.jpg
    1000x562.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 296
Well it sounds like there's plenty to gush about Gina!

Envious! Love all your Soultone cymbals, that's what I play too.

Keep your light shining bright.

You said endorser where so many young drummers say "endorsed by"......thank you for that. It tells me a lot about you. Congratulations to you, but then endorsement deals are borne of hard work and talent, so more truely, you've earned it. Enjoy your successes it certainly sounds like you're having fun.

Gina, such wonderful news! A hearty congratulations to you, PTL!!! Love your playing - keep us updated!!

Congratulations! Sounds like you have a great road ahead of you.

SUPER !
I'm so happy for you............

That is totally awesome. You do have a lot going on. I would agree that's it's a blessing. You go girl. or should I say drummergirlgina?

Wow, a lot has been going on lately! I'm just really blessed!

I've had the opportunity to sit in with a number of bands here in the Austin area, I'm now playing for our 6000 member church, I am now officially and Artist Endorser for AHEAD Drumsticks and Gear (hope to be up on their site in a week or so...), I was asked to record for a very talented "Delphi Freeman" from San Francisco and play the Main Stage at NAMM with her at noon, the 24th January in Anaheim, and I may have some paid touring gigs coming up as well! Now I just need to find a way to raise the money to get to L.A.!?

I will have some (14) new original songs up soon playing with Delphi Freeman and we are recording a video at Soultone Cymbals Studio in January.

Thank you all for letting me gush a bit!

Congratulation's to you, wish you all the best in the world.

Way to go.

Remember to "keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars..". So said someone once before. Many times actually. Sunday mornings on the radio.

Back