Looking to buy an 18" Ludwig badge floor tom tom in Black Diamond Pearl. Anyone?

CapeCodKat

Hi everyone. Lifelong drummer who is new to this forum. I play 1969 Ludwig badge maple drums. Only replaced the heads ( tops - Remo Ambassador coated heads; bottoms - Remo Ambassador clear heads) and some tension rods (only the snare and bass drums had both heads) to add bottom heads. I currently have all Zildjian Series A cymbals...bought them new...22" ride, 20" medium crash, 18" fast crash, 17" thin crash, 14" effects crash, 12" thin crash, 10" medium crash and 14" high hats. Recently went back to a double kick for my bass... a Tama Cobra 9000. I play Vic Worth 5A rockers. Hope to share and enjoy stories, experiences, tips and other worthy information. I am awaiting delivery of two cymbals I just bought.IMG_20210827_162313.jpg

CapeCodKat

Also, now that we are in a better situation with Covid here in Massachusetts, we're looking to replace a front man/woman we lost to regroup our classic rock and roll band. Our current lineup includes me on drums/vocals, a Juliard'trained lead guitarist/bassist and a rhythym guitarist/bassist also with vocals. Our base is South Yarmouth on Cape Cod. Play area is Cape Cod and no more than an hour off it. Will play a handful of times per month. Probably practice 1-2 times per week.Looking for an experienced singer with no ego but lots of talent and ability, with some decent range. If interested in auditioning, please let me know with a direct PM. Thanks much. Rock on.

.P.S. I am a Sag-Aftra actor but it does not interfere with our music.

harryconway

Platinum Member
Hi everyone. Lifelong drummer who is new to this forum. I play 1969 Ludwig badge maple drums.
Love them Ludwig 3 ply's. I've got a Natural Maple/Thermogloss kit in 26, 14, 16, 18 ...... and a early 60's Club Date 20, 12, 14. And a few orphans.

Finding an 18" matching floor tom might be a bit of a waiting game. Just gotta keep checking all the usual (eBay, FB, Reverb, Craigslist, etc) .... and be ready to throw down when one comes up.

Welcome to Drummerworld.