Looking fr drum teacher on longisland,NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

loco517

Hello i am 13 years old and looking for a drum teacher to come to my house on long island ny.My last teacher stopped showing to the lessons and i want to proceed with lessons.I have checked crigslist, etc but i cant find anyone.

I am into all types of rock and metal music

Please resond if interested or know any suggestions, people to ask

Thank you!

p.s im not exactly what category this thread should be in

Correct me if Im wrong, but doesnt the worlds greatest teacher (Dom Famularo) teach near there?!

See the new post from Jeff Indyke...taking students! Then again, Long Island is pretty big...tried to drive from the Southold area to get off the Island couple of weekends ago in the pouring rain...took over 3 hours!!!!

Anyway...what better teacher than Jeff Indyke.

yes hello guys i was actually considering dom famularo but his stdio is about 40 minutes from my house.

Hello i am 13 years old and looking for a drum teacher to come to my house on long island ny.My last teacher stopped showing to the lessons and i want to proceed with lessons.I have checked crigslist, etc but i cant find anyone.

I am into all types of rock and metal music

Please resond if interested or know any suggestions, people to ask

Thank you!

p.s im not exactly what category this thread should be in

And the world's third greatest drum teacher; but drop me an e mail, anyway. I teach on Long Island and will come right to yo' house.
My e mail is [email protected]. I have several students your age and we do rock and metal.

Ken

^ Smooth!

yes hello guys i was actually considering dom famularo but his stdio is about 40 minutes from my house.
It might be comfort to know that Id travel 3000 miles for a lesson with him if I had to!

On second thoughts, Dom might be too advanced and expensive, and Jeff too....................esoteric and quirky for a young 13 year old starting out.

Ken Marino, a forum member ( and a Dom student ) would probably be ideal. I know he is cheaper and will have more to give at this stage.

Last edited:
On second thoughts, Dom might be too advanced and expensive, and Jeff too....................esoteric and quirky for a young 13 year old starting out.

Ken Marino, a forum member ( and a Dom student ) would probably be ideal. I know he is cheaper and have more to give at tis stage.

I agree. I would go with Ken. I think he would be a good fit for you.

Jeff

From what I remember Dom telling me, he only teaches the advanced students anyway, given his time and work agendas. But he has a very capable team of professional players under his wing that teach people of all levels.

well i would follow up on pretty much everything everybody has posted in response to your topic, and if that fails, go to the guitar center drum department and ask if they can suggest anybody. thats how i got my first teacher.

I've tried to get back to you to no avail. Have your mom call me if you are still interested.
John Favicchia is another great teacher around you.

I've tried to get back to you to no avail. Have your mom call me if you are still interested.
John Favicchia is another great teacher around you.

O yea i am definately still interested in lessons.my dad was made at me for something at wouldn't let me take drum lessons but now i can again so my mom is going to call you soon.

thanks

You've suffered long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back