LOOKING FOR SPACE METAL/ROCK SONGS

roncadillac

Maybe some Wild Orchid Children? This is more on the trippy/'spacey' vibe instead of themes but hey... Expand your musical horizons every once in awhile man lol

roncadillac

Mutoid Man?

I don't know about you but if I ever found myself piloting a space craft in a high speed interstellar dogfight delicately shoving laser beams up alien asses I would want something like that playing in the background.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
I don't know about you but if I ever found myself piloting a space craft in a high speed interstellar dogfight delicately shoving laser beams up alien asses I would want something like that playing in the background.
With bands like Origin and Cryptopsy, I think the aliens will stay plenty far away. If they are smart enough to get here, they are smart enough to realize that we kill and breed, and that's about it. And we probably cant breed with them, so...

Origins album covers typically have space themes. Their songs, not so much.

a1910981056_10.jpg
a0095452750_10.jpg
Origin_-_Antithesis.jpg
downloadfile-20.jpg
220px-Origin_-_Entity.jpg

calan

Silver Member
These may fit the criteria with varying degrees of accuracy:

Slugdge
@Slugdge
Esoteric interdimensional extreme metal in praise of Mollusca, the trve lord of reality.

Blood Incantation

The entire The Parallax II: Future Sequence by Between the Buried and Me is essentially a prog metal space opera. Here's a really cool drum cam video from that:

roncadillac

Mahavishnu Orchestra - Celestial Terrestrial Commuters

And a cool modern cover of the same song by Trioscapes (featuring the bass player from Between The Buried And Me as mentioned above) -